For Salesforce orgs, Quality Clouds displays the results of the scans in the following dashboards:
Executive / Overview
The Overview dashboard aims to give at first sight the quality status of the platform with the Quality Clouds for Salesforce KPIs.
The dashboard covers the following metrics:
General: Details of the scan (scan date, target instance).
- Total issues: Total number of issues scanned with the level of severity drilled-down by two statistics: the number of issues by severity type and percentage out of 100%
Technical debt: KPI that provides an estimate in hours of the development effort needed to solve the issues/violations detected in the platform.
- Quality of Cloud (QoC): Health indicator that starts with 100% quality and then it subtracts different % quantities depending on the number of severity issues high / medium / low, the number of SaaS releases behind the last one published by Salesforce, the number of issues affecting the core functionality, etc. Healthy instances are in the 80% and 100% range of this indicator.
- Total warnings
- Configuration elements (CE)
- Lines of code scanned: Measures the size of the software by counting the number of lines in the text of the program's source code.
- Ration of CEs with issues
- Issues by type
- Issues by severity
- Instance Profiling: All of the elements analysed over the cloud.
- Issues by area of impact: KPI of the 4 main areas of impact: Performance, Manageability, Scalability and Security.
- Severity issues: Several topics may trigger severity issues in the calculation (results) of the Quality of Cloud indicator. The different levels of severity issues are calculated on the global count of issues associated with each scan. These are filtered by 4 levels of severity issues.
Evolution of issues