Release date: March 2, 2018
- New best practices implemented
- New ACL update set required
- Catalog items in the dashboard
- New configuration element types included in the free update set scan utility
New best practices implemented
The following three new best practices have now been implemented:
- GlideRecord usage on Transform Scripts
- Transform Scripts with hard-coded sys_ids
- Transform Maps with hard-coded sys_ids
Also, the total numbers of modified transform maps and transform scripts are now displayed in the application overview dashboard.
New ACL update set required
Since three new tables are being scanned to add the new functionality, an incremental update set is available which grants the necessary read-only permissions on these tables to the
qc_access_role. This update set is available upon request.
Catalog items in the dashboard
The Application overview dashboard is now showing the total number of catalog items for your instance.
New configuration element types included in the free update set scan utility
The free update set scan tool has been updated to analyse a significantly larger set of configuration element types. The tool (https://scan.qualityclouds.com/freescan#) is now scanning the following configuration element types:
|Configuration element type|
|Catalog Client Script|
|Notification Email Script|
|Widget Angular Provider|
Check the full list of best practices that are now being scanned.