Release date: 12th May 2020
- LiveCheck for ServiceNow, Update Sets and general scans trigger out of the box modification warning.
- New configuration element for ServiceNow: Scripted REST API Resource.
- New rules:
18 new rules for Scripted REST API Resources, 3 of which are specific to this CE Type.
1 new rule, which applies to all CEs, to report warnings on out of the box modifications.
- Configuration vs Customisation dashboard now includes breakdown of Lines of Code in the categories:
Customisation - Out of the Box modifications
Customisation - Others
- Performance improvements on Salesforce Engine.
- Bulk modification of Ruleset through Admin portal: severity, time to fix and enable/disable properties.
- Relevant bug fixes and adjustments:
De-activated rule which generates Warnings for Catalog Items without short description
Distribution of items in configuration / customisation categories
Possible double counting of some CE Types in Global Scope and ServiceNow applications