What you'll need
Installing the app
→ To install the app
- Once in your ServiceNow instance, go to Security Operations > Integration Configurations, and find the Quality Clouds app.
- Click Open Page. The ServiceNow store app page opens.
- Click Get to request the app.
Configuring the app
Once installed, take a few simple steps to define the instances you want monitored. For these instances, Quality Clouds will scan the code and configuration for security issues and create VIs.
You can monitor and report on the following SaaS platforms:
- ServiceNow instances
- Salesforce orgs and Git repos
- Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint online sites and Git repos
→ To configure the app (TO BE CONFIRMED)
- In your ServiceNow instance, go to Quality Clouds for SecOps > Configure.
- Click the list of instances to select the instances you want to configure.
- Select all the instances, and click Confirm.
A CMDB entry, i.e. Configuration Item (CI), is now created for each instance you've selected.