Before performing these steps, make sure you have the following information:
- login credentials to the Quality Clouds portal - https://portal.qualityclouds.com/
- the authentication token for each instance you want to set up. For more, see Setting up Office 365 instance.
- (optionally) the Client ID for Dynamics CRM. For details, see Step 1a on Setting up Office 365 instance.
- Git credentials and repository information
Step 1: Set up your instances
In order to be able to scan your instances, you need to point Quality Clouds to them.
→ To create an instance in Quality Clouds
- Login to the Quality Clouds portal at https://portal.qualityclouds.com/.
- Go to Account > Instances section.
- Select the O365 tab (if you use several SaaS with Quality Clouds), and click the + (add instance) button.
- Fill in the form using the authentication token created for your instance in Microsoft Azure portal, and your Git credentials.
- (for Dynamics CRM only) Tick the Is Dynamics checkbox, and make sure you provide your Dynamics application client ID you created before.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Launch the first scan
Scans are launched either manually or scheduled to be launched automatically, depending on your licensing plan. If your account allows manual scans, you can launch them using the launch scan icon on the top of the left sidebar and the Scan Launch form will popup. Click on the launch icon next to the instance you want to scan, to start the scanning process.