Before performing these steps, make sure you have the following information:
- login credentials to the Quality Clouds portal - https://portal.qualityclouds.com/
- Git credentials and repository information
1. Set up your Git repository
In order to be able to scan your repository, you need to point Quality Clouds to it.
→ To create an instance in Quality Clouds
- Login to the Quality Clouds portal at https://portal.qualityclouds.com/.
- Go to Instances section.
- Select the Salesforce tab (if you use several SaaS with Quality Clouds).
- Click + New instance.
- Select Git repository, and fill in the following information:
- Description - Short and meaningful description of the instance. For example: MyCompany UAT
- Environment - Environment type of the instance. This is used to add descriptive context to your instance.
Git Flavor - Git Repository type, to select among: GitHub/GitLab, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps/Visual Studio.
RL of the Git Repository. For example: https://github.com/myrepository.git.
Feature Branch - Enable if you want to scan a feature branch. When selected, the scan will report only differences between the specified feature branch and the reference branch. As feature branches names can vary, branch name will be requested before scanning.
Branch - Name of the reference branch to scan.
User ID - Username to access the Git Repository.
Password - Password credential for the Git User.
Go-live Date - Date on which the instance was first started, serves as a baseline for Org changes.