In the Issues section, you can see the information on issues detected on the platform, its breakdown, evolution and details.
The widget shows the following details:
- total number of issues of all severities detected in the last scan (each issue is a single non-compliance with best practice)
- the % variation which is the main metric difference in percentage between the current and the previous scan
- the issue information from the previous scan
- the number of issues that have been written off
- the issue number according to the baseline ruleset. See more about baseline
- the benchmark
- the number of issues reported for custom rules
- the number of issues reported for ServiceNow rules
- the number of issues reported for data privacy rules
- the trend over time
In this section you can filter the information displayed in the graphs, trend and on the grid by the following elements:
- Impact Area
- Issue Type
Note, once you have applied your filter, it stays applied when you change to another data view.