QC API Main Functionality
Quality Clouds API provides a functionality layer available for registered third party applications. The most important services available to these applications include:
- Creating and editing instances (ServiceNow and Salesforce URLS, stored in the QC environment)
- Listing all available instances
- Launch a Real time Code Check (ServiceNow)
- Launch a Scan on an instance
- List all available scans performed on an instance
- List all issues detected in a scan
The QC API is under continuous development, you can find detailed technical information in the API Docs, which are written using the Swagger OpenAPI specification. You can see the API End-Point definitions with examples of the requests body and responses in the docs.
Get the swagger JSON: https://scan.qualityclouds.com/api/v1/swagger.json
Copy and paste the swagger JSON to a Swagger UI Editor to see the docs.
QC API REST
QC API REST allows standard REST calls through the URL: scan.qualityclouds.com
To consume the API, there must be a valid QC API token.